We are the Movement are dedicated through our mission to creating opportunities for African, Carribean, Migrant and Indigenous Communities. In line with this mission, we have partnered with organisations in Australia that prioritise inclusion and diversity as their company values. Below are a list of great job opportunities that align with these values and direct links to the application pages, good luck and don't forget to let us know if you land an interview or a job through our website!
Disclaimer: these listings are on behalf of external organisations and we do not participate in any of the recruitment process.
Black Owned Businesses Australia are looking to hire an event coordinator to assist us with the Small Business Expo .
If you or someone you know has demonstrated experience in this area, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Black Owned Business.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Co ordinate the event, liaise with key stakeholders and manage the running sheet.
• Ability to operate effectively in an environment characterised by frequent change, short timeframes and competing demands.
• Ensure insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to.
• Support bump in and bump out and initial meet and greet on the day of the event.
• A background in community events or not-for-profit environments with a strong audience focus will be highly regarded, as well digital events experience.